Alpine Summit

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Finish Line

I have successfully completed OCS and all that is left is to walk across the stage tomorrow and recieve my commission! I'm really excited about this and feel like I have actually accomplished something big.

I still have my BOLC II class (6 weeks) and my QMOBC class (11 weeks, 2 days) before I get assigned to my permanent duty station, but the threat of being enlisted for my tenure in the Army is gone. Not that I have anything against people who are enlisted, but their lives suck a lot more than officers'.

My permanent duty station is going to be at Ft. Carson, CO! I'm really excited about that because my family lives there and I'm close to most of my friends. This summer will be a happy time for me. It's a busy time for me but I wanted to update all my readers (all 20 of them) on what I'm doing now and what to expect in a few more months.

|