Alpine Summit

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Seditious Vandals at UNC

Blackfive links to a story of vandalism at the University of North Carolina. He has pictures of the Navy and Army doors to the ROTC armory spray painted and red paint drenched all over the ground.

Obvious comments about freedom-hating hippies aside, why didn't they vandalize the Air Force door? My guess is they don't really have a problem with the Air Force. This seems odd since it's the Air Force that drops bombs on all those "innocent" civilians (known to the rest of us as "terrorists") that the hippies are always complaining about. On the other hand, since I'm joining the Army, I should feel somewhat obligated to say that they thought it just wasn't worth the paint to insult them. :) I mean really; how much damage can you really do from a chair? Oh.

I don't think there are too many who think hippies (or lefties like this) are burdened with an overabundance of smarts. One final thing: this is yet another example of unprotected speech, Steve, because it (again) involved vandalism. Had someone stopped these people, I would be applauding them just as much as I do Rick Monday.

|