Alpine Summit

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Foreign Object Detected!

This weekend I will be going to the Military Entrance Processing Station (MEPS) in Denver for my medical physical to see if my body is military material. I expect lots of weird tests.

The cool part about this is I get to stay in a hotel overnight in Denver with all expenses paid! I'm not even in the military yet, and it's paying off. It'd be nice to have a laptop with an internet connection, but whatever. I'll be able to catch Battlestar Galactica, and the Stargates.

What I think is the biggest part about going to Denver is the fact that it's going to be one more step towards the military and for whatever reason, this trip is making the prospect of being in the Army all that more real for me. I'm not sure what to expect, but it's scary and exciting at the same time.

More to follow.

|