Alpine Summit

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Old Pearl

Today is National Pearl Harbor Rememberance Day. Say a prayer for those who died in that attack, and thank anyone you know who fought (at home or abroad) to ensure freedom would live on in the world during the ensuing conflict.

When I look at my generation and compare it to my grandparents', I weep. I can't help but feel I'm a victim of their success, and for that I'm eternally grateful.

As just a quick addition: here's the list of Medal of Honor recipients from World War II. It had to be broken down into alphabetical ranges. Also remember that an asterisk next to the name means they died earning the Medal. A-F, G-L, M-S, T-Z.

Michelle Malkin has a lot of great links about today and the trackbacks coming in aren't too shabby either. So if you want to read more about today, that's a great place to go.

|