Alpine Summit

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Biased? What Do You Mean?

Greyhawk at Mudville Gazette has a couple of examples of the New York Times changing substantive parts of people's statements so it fits their own view of things. I highly recommend you read it. My favorite part is when Greyhawk says this:

One thing should be obvious - you can't trust anything you read in the New York Times. They once proudly boasted of "all the news that's fit to print." It's a shame the honest truth is something they now find unfit for their pages. They are reduced to waging a war based on lies.


No doubt. I gave up on the New York Times a while ago. They give out free sample papers at my school and I still don't feel it's worth picking up, though I will check the business section if I find it lying out somewhere already.

I find it interesting the ones who supposedly support our troops by hoping they fail are the ones trying to make our toops look bad. Real supportive.

By the way, since I haven't said this in a while, anyone who thinks the media isn't liberally biased is either willfully ignorant or incredibly stupid.

|