Alpine Summit

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Who Wants to Kill Us?!

I can't believe some Democrats. That party has just absolutely gone off the deep end.

(CNSNews.com) - Young liberals this week flocked to the nation's capital to hear, among other things, liberal television pundit and Democrat political strategist Paul Begala accuse Republicans of wanting to kill him and his children to preserve tax cuts for the rich.

The annoying thing, for me, about liberals is that they continually repeat the same untrue things over, and over, and over, and over again. When it's shown to be false, they merely shout louder thinking that will make it true. It's incredibly infuriating to listen to people continually repeat themselves on things about which you continually show they are wrong. The speech included this little gem, too.

"I was driving past the Pentagon when that plane hit" on Sept. 11, 2001. "I had friends on that plane; this is deadly serious to me," Begala said.

"I was going by the Pentagon when it was attacked, and OH! I had friends on the plane, and... uh that makes me an expert, or something." I'd like to know who his "friends" were that died at the Pentagon. What are the odds that a single plane going to California from JFK(?) on any given day would have "friends" (that's plural, meaning more than one) of Mr. Begala's? I'm guessing slim. Besides, even IF all he just said there was true, what kind of authority does that make him; especially when the subject is "Republicans want to kill us?" This line was just especially infuriating to me because I can easily tell he's simply trying to set up ethos with the audience.

He goes on to whine about the typical liberal crap about tax cuts for the rich, eeevil kkkapitalist pigdogs, Bushitlerhalliburton, etc. You can read it for yourself, but the guy is just insane. He starts in on his revisionist history about WW2, and tries painting a picture that Democrats actually care about national security- which just isn't the case and has been shown not to be the case on MANY other blogs.

Oh, and can you guess what the guy did for a living? He's a former Clinton aid! I'm just absolutely shocked about that one.

UPDATE: Aldaynet mentions another little titbit about Captain Insano:

Edit: I forgot about this little piece of Begala history where he condemns Republicans every which way he can then has the audacity to accuse us of using “incendiary rhetoric”. As Steve Buscemi would say, this guy is a world class turd.

|