Alpine Summit

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Pluralism, Palestinian-style

Lee at right thinking has great commentary on this story.

Charming, huh? When the Palestinians don’t get what they want, they blow up innocent Israeli civilians. When they do get what they want they blow up innocent Israeli civilians. Call me crazy, but I see a pattern here. The Religion of Peace™ strikes again.

Again, the pluralist, peaceful goat-farming Muslims in palestine show their utter contempt for Jewish existence. I really can't add to Lee's comments though. Either because I just don't have the words when I'm reminded of people who side with these animals, or it might be because Lee just says it all in that one paragrah.

A peaceful solution cannot be found to this problem; the Palestinians won't allow it. They want the jews dead and they won't stop until they get what they want. The only thing for Israel to do now is to start kicking butt.

|