Alpine Summit

Friday, June 24, 2005

I love you, but I hate you

Ann Coulter's latest column has a point:


So they're not exactly raping the detainees with dogs at Guantanamo. (I still think the gift shop T-shirts that say "My dad went to Guantanamo and all I got was this lousy T-shirt" goes too far.)

The only question is: Why do Democrats take such relish in slandering their country? If someone was constantly telling vicious lies about you, would you believe they supported and loved you?"


I always stare in astonishment at liberal's positions on issues. It's truly amazing to see them twist in the wind to simply be against whatever conservatives happen to think. If it involves the U.S. it's always the other guy who is right and it's our fault somehow. But don't you dare question their patriotism.

|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home